fairytale

fairytale

Monday, July 13, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30

A photograph of yourself today & 3 good things that happened to you in the last 30 days.


Wow! I made it. 30 days of blogging. I can't believe that I did it, I'm always so slack or forgetful when it comes to blogging so I am so proud of myself. 

This photo I took today because I bought a new Liverpool scarf. I love Liverpool and the boys are coming down to Adelaide this week to play. I wasn't able to get tickets but I thought I would freshen up with my new scarf and pop my Liverpool shirt on for the weekend. I'm hoping they will play the game live on TV. 

The last 30 days have been crazy fun. I've been working hard but also enjoying things around me more and trying to live life to the fullest. 

The 3 best things that have happened to me in the last 30 days have been: 

1. My sister arriving from the UK to visit me for the month

2. Girls road trip to Melbourne

3. Getting more healthy 

Hopefully my next month will be just as good. I have lots of plans and ideas to keep me occupied so you will be hearing all about them very soon :) 

Ciao 
Liane xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment