fairytale

fairytale

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 8

A song and photo to match your mood



Yep i'm having one of those "Don't stop me" days!! For some reason I woke up at 3am in the morning and I was so ready to go it wasn't even funny. I was out of bed, showered, dressed and face on by 5am and.......wait for it..........

I was at the supermarket by 6am doing the weekly food shop. Something I have never done so early before. Then I came home packed away the shopping and I was out the door and in the car on my way to work by 7am! phew.

My whole day just ran SO smoothly today and everything worked out in my favour. I only had $5 on me and I really wanted to grab an iced coffee on the way to work as well as a take 5 magazine so I could do some crosswords in the boring patches at work. Well that wasn't gonna happen so I just went in the service station intending to just grab the iced coffee. This is where my good luck all started because the extra strong iced coffee's i like had just been marked down to just $2 which meant I was able to get both the mag and the drink.

Happy Days!! :D The rest of my day just flowed and I didn't stop smiling. I'm now on a mission to try and find the good in everyday and to get up early in the morning from now on. Maybe not 3am every day but i'm hoping for a 5.30am just to get up and at 'em!



So despite the dreary cloudy weather today in Adelaide, on the inside I was having a sunshiny day :D

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment