fairytale

fairytale

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 17

Your celebrity crush

Ok. This post is super hard because seriously, I have so many celebrity crushes that I can't just pick one. I have celebrity crushes on Jimmy Fallon, Al Pacino, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron even Lawrence Mooney the list goes on and on and on. But here are a bunch of photos of my absolute faves that I would cry if they came to my town and I didn't see them............Be warned the list is long...........oh and you're welcome :p 

This crush is the longest lasting crush. I was only 8 and I'm still crushing on them now. Robbie Williams and Mark Owen.......sigh 

A more recent crush, Mr Tom 'I'm so dreamy' Hardy. My mum made me watch Wuthering Heights on dvd one day and oh my gosh did I love him in that. Ever since then any movie with him in is fine by me. He is certainly my favourite in This Means War and Lawless and I love love love his voice in Batman. 

Another recent crush is Benedict Cumberbatch. Just one word. Sherlock. His accent, his clothes, his grin, his goofy classy ways. Need I say more. 

Joseph Gordon Levitt. This kid I used to have on my wall when I was a teen because I thought he was cute in Third Rock from the Sun......and then 10 Things I Hate About You came out and I was happy happy. After that I didn't see much of him until I was an adult and then BAM! JGL went from cute to HOT! 


Michael Madsen is so hardcore I love him. He is the tough guy in movies that you want protecting you and I can't get enough. I have always loved the bad guy feel about him but when I saw him play the Dad in Free Willy.......I was hooked. 

Normally I'm not a fan of tattoos all over guys.......but Adam Levine makes them hot hot hot! 

Robert Downey Jnr is another one I have had a crush on since I was a kid. Ever since I watched Heart and Souls but it wasn't until he appeared in Ally Mcbeal that I thought of him as potential marriage material haha. Enough said. 
Jude Law is also a crush of mine, it's the voice and the hair and the cheekiness :p 
David Tennant. My god the accent, the smile, the dreaminess............
Enough said. 

Jonny Depp is a HUGE crush that actually invades my bedroom and makes my husband roll his eyes. I have almost EVERY dvd starring Johnny. I have statues and dolls, Pez, headbands, badges, books, movie posters and even a jack sparrow blanket. 

Lastly we have Mr Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Another man worthy of marriage material in my opinion. Cute cute and cute. The grin does it for me :p and it all started with Grey's Anatomy and you don't wanna know how many times I have watched the Accidental Husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment