fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, June 28, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15

Something you don't leave your house without. 

Today's post is a bit boring because there are a few things I never leave the house without like my keys, phone and wallet but I can leave the house without them and I wouldnt feel terrible or anxious or lost. I would just be like "meh, i don't need them today"

However one thing that I do get funny about if I leave the house without it is my wedding rings. I don't feel right without them and so I get quite frustated if I leave them behind. Like a piece of me is missing and I can't concentrate or feel myself until I get them back. Sounds silly because it is just a ring and obviously when I get back home they are just going to be there waiting for me but yeah it just makes me feel funny. I think there has only been one time since I got married that I spent the day without them and it was because I took them off to make a pastry pie crust and then had to run out the door for an event. That day I couldn't concentrate on anything and I was dying to get home and put them back on haha.

Crazy me!

Anyone else feel this way with their wedding rings?? or another item maybe??

Ciao
Liane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment