fairytale

fairytale

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1


So I am attempting another 30 day blog challenge. I am really bad at these things but I can't just give up, right?? That would be silly so despite my past fails I am attempting the challenge again.

I found this challenge on Pinterest and it looked simple and fun so I thought why not?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/162411130288741470/

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of your day


Ok so i'm cheating a bit here because i'm quite stressed today and I look it, so I found a photo of me on my Facebook that I don't think I have shared here before so here you go.

This is the Hubby and I with Lawrence Mooney from late last year. We got to meet him after we went to see him live in Adelaide. It was a fantastic show and I am a huge Mooney fan so I was super excited to meet him. He is funny as hell and I get so excited when I see him in anything on TV. A few months ago we met him again in Adelaide for the Fringe Festival and I got another photo with him and a hug! YAY! Gotta love the Mooney....

OK back on track. A description of my day.
I'm not very good at describing my days as my days are quite boring the majority of the time. I really need to change things cause i'm getting stuck in a rut and it's killing me. Basically today I went to work, making coffees all morning. I was lucky enough to finish at 1pm so I was really naughty and popped into Hungry Jacks to grab some lunch. So bad and I felt terrible afterwards. I swear you can actually feel the badness entering your system as you chew. Ugh! I really need to get back on track with my healthy eating.

After work I had an annoying drive home with people not doing the speed limit and taking forever to do any maneuver.....sigh. Yeah I have bad road grumpiness, I don't call it rage because well i'm just not that crazy but i'm certainly grumpy.

The rest of my day was just the usual hhousework, cooking dinner etc etc. This is where all the stress entered my day. I just get so frustrated and upset when I am left with so much to do. Like working isn't enough but I have to finish everything for everyone as well everyday. It gets tiring and I know I chose to be a mother and so taking on exra responsibility is part of the job description, but my kids are older now and should be capable of just a little extra. I don't know, maybe i'm just crazy. It just really upsets me some days and today was one of those days.

Anyway that was pretty much my basic boring day. Oh we had Italian Meatball and Macaroni Soup for dinner - just in case you were wondering and for the rest of the evening I plan on reading my new novel, An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I'm half way through so I will tell you what I think when I finally finish it.

Until tomorrow,
Ciao
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment