fairytale

fairytale

Monday, March 26, 2012

Well it has been a very crazy last two weeks! and there has been temper tantrums and smiles all around! with most of the temper tantrums coming from Little Miss Me......

The busy blues have introduced themselves to my life. What are busy blues you may be asking.....Well I basically just made it up! It is the words I use for when life gets so busy that even if you love what your doing the blues set in because you honestly just forgot about yourself.

You forget to read that book. You forgot to watch the sunset. You forget to watch that film. You forget to visit that place you have been dying to visit and You forget to make the time to spend with that special someone.

Everything that you want to do for yourself just gets put away at the back of your mind while you run around getting everything else done and for a short while you actually manage to push those busy blues away. But eventually they come back and they tell you that enough is enough. It is time for YOU!

That time has arrived and it is stronger than ever! 

It is time for me to take care of myself. I need to get healthier and get fit. I need to set some time for myself to read and create. I need to get out and get into some more social environments. 

What I would really like to do is:

Join a Book Club
Join a Craft Group
Get Active and Healthy
Have some Facebook free days ( I know I work on there but sometimes it's too much) 
Spend more time outdoors
Save money
Have a monthly date night with my man. 

I believe that all of these things will make for a happier and healthier me. 
It has come to my severe attention that I am not feeling fulfilled in my life and the only person who can change that is me! I need to focus more on what i want than trying to make everybody happy and just sitting here doing nothing but working on my computer and turning in to a hermit. 

So starting this week is a brand new me :D 
and hopefully I can get into some social groups so i can meet some new people. 


Liane xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment