fairytale

fairytale

Thursday, February 2, 2012

And so it begins!

Well the first month of 2012 has been the busiest month of my life!

Taking on the new market which will be having its opening day in just 2 sleeps!......Oh My Gosh!!! and also trying to keep my online store Polkadot Bitz and Pieces running smoothly has been a hectic time BUT an extremely rewarding and enjoying time! I have loved organising, creating and being able to interact with such gorgeous and lovely people!

But now it is time to get everything else sorted too! so after my big opening day on Saturday for the Once Upon A Market I will be starting on my Home Organisation as well as my Health and Well being organisation because the way things are going now I just don't seem to have the time or energy for either and both are important for my own sanity and my health!

This week I am going to share with you my organisation plan for housework.

Yes I know not everybody loves this word. I know I certainly don't!
so I have tried to make this plan simple and easy......one hour a day!

By taking advice and borrowing sections of Martha Stewarts HOme Cleaning work sheet.....(the original documents can be found here) I came up with an everyday plan! where I check off the list everyday one room at a time, one hour! easy peasy!!

Here is what I will be doing:

Everyday I will be doing my normal tidy up and dishes etc but then.....

Monday ~ Dining Room ~
Dust surfaces
Sweeping and Mopping
Sorting our bills and mail (which are in brand new labelled office trays in the dining room)
Family's clothes washing

Tuesday ~ Main Hallway ~
Dusting skirting boards
Sweeping and Mopping
Shaking out and Vacuuming the front door Rug
Dusting and wipe down of the buffet table
(taking parcels down for Polkadot Bitz and Pieces)

Wednesday ~ Bits and Bobs ~
Cleaning back and front doors and windows (if needed)
Putting the bins out for collection
Door handles around the house
Washing the Family Clothes

Thursday ~ kitchen ~
Clean out Fridge
Clean Oven and Microwave inside and out
Wiping out the kitchen bins
Sweeping and Mopping
(parcels sent out for Polkadot Bitz and Pieces)

Friday ~ Lounge ~
Refresh magazines on coffee table
Dust
Vacuum Rug and Couches
Sweep and Mop
Wash the cushions

Weekend ~ Bathroom and Bedrooms ~
Wipe down all bathroom services
Sweep and mop bathroom
Vacuum bedrooms
Wash bedding

So that is my plan to keep my house organised and tidy without trying to cram everything into one day! I will keep you all updated on how it progresses! But so far so good......

What do you do to keep your home organised? Do you have a schedule or do you just take it as it comes?.........

Keep SMiling
Liane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment