fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Excitement of Christmas

Well it is that time of the year again....

CHRISTMAS!!

And I get extremely over excited during the Christmas season!

This year will be no diferent! Our tree is already up and sparkling it's beautiful lights throughout the house! My favourite Santa ornament is up and watching to see who is naughty or nice....



And Mrs Claus is in my kitchen spreading good luck on all my new christmas recipes for the upcoming christmas parties and just to enjoy throughout the christmas season....

the christmas songs are being played frequently in the house and being sung by all members of the family including me who has been annoying everyone with regular viewings of the wiggles "wiggly wiggly christmas"

I am ever so excited! and coming up over the next few weeks will be the journey and adventures of the 2011 christmas season from my fairy-tale mansion :D

Liane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment