fairytale

fairytale

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011!



This year we had so many relatives to visit and partie
s to attend and of course the kids had their other parents families to visit as well so we decided to split our family events over the whole weekend! Christmas Eve we had a lovely lunch at our place with My mummy and siblings :D

All the presents were under the tree ready for the BIG day! and yes the kids were trying desperately to feel what was inside them.....and the cat was doing her best to get into them as well :P

I really enjoyed spending the day with my family! we had a few platters out on the bench including turkey, ham, prawns, salads and fruits! which were perfect for the HOT 36 degree day :D
me and my brother Gerad



My sister and I got lots of giggles in during the day watching movies and hanging out together like sisters do.

And of course all our board games got pulled out! which meant we all decided to go up against Mummy and try and beat her at every game! and we succeeded haha much to our delight.....as when we were younger Mum always seemed to win :P

Overall a great day was had by all and we got to have a little present opening session before they left! everybody was allowed to open one small present! before my family left for home and we all grabbed our pyjamas and got ready for santa......

the kids left a mince pie and milk out for Santa as well as carrots for the reindeer!

Couldn't have asked for a better day :D

Liane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment