fairytale

fairytale

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paranormal activity 2.......not a movie i was too keen to watch after the disaster that was Paranormal activity 1! The first film was in my own words rubbish! and i was so disappointed that i had gone to the cinema and wasted money on it so when the second film came out i wasn't in any rush to watch it.....but i did watch it and although i can't say it is my favourite horror film i will say it was definitely better than the first one and the story was much more enjoyable to watch. Freak factor............bloody freaky and 100 x freakier than the first one in my opinion. i scare very easily but the first film did nothing for me. number 2 made me scream and hide under the covers a few times......so i'm gonna give this film a 5/5 compared to the first one and a 3/5 compared to other horror films :D

No comments:

Post a Comment