fairytale

fairytale

Thursday, March 3, 2011

As part of my 'New Me' plan i have been having some lovely morning walks along the beach with my gorgeous mother in law.....and i am absolutely loving it.

I must admit everyday i struggle to get out of bed at 7am BUT once i get into gear and get down there i am so happy to be there! the walk is devine but the company is 100 x better.

I'll be up and at it again tomorrow and sunday and monday :D

Now as for all the other parts of my plan.....drinking more water, eating more fruit and veg, doing Zumba and cutting back on sugars i am going really well! i am so proud of myself and feel SO much better. not as many headaches and i don't get tired so easily. It is amazing what cutting back on certain foods can do for your body....

Lets hope i can keep it up for a long time

Keep on smiling :D

No comments:

Post a Comment